Friday, February 20, 2015

Marcaden Welcomes Jessica to Management!

Marcaden Welcomes Jessica to Management!

Here at Marcaden Consulting, we are so pleased that our very first blog has such an amazing message.  Personal and professional growth is something we continually pride ourselves on so we are so proud and honored to have recently promoted Jessica Meads to Assistant Manager!


We wanted everyone to get to know her a little better so here's some information about Jessica!




Where did you go to school and what was your major?
Eastern Kentucky University (Bachelors and Masters in Science (Biology – Cellular, molecular and Microbiology)

What was your background before starting at Marcaden?
 Medical Sales and before that Research and Development for a Pharmaceutical Company

What’s your favorite sports team?
 I love playing and watching Volleyball, Love University of Kentucky Basketball. And Bears NFL

What is your favorite thing about working at Marcaden Consulting?
 I love the atmosphere of the business. I enjoy coming into work everyday. And I also like having control of my future. The harder I work the further I will advance. Training, developing, and leading people I really enjoy.

What do you attribute your rapid advancement to?
 Listening to and implementing coaching and working hard every single day.

What is the office environment like at Marcaden?
 Lots of high energy, friendly competition, and a lot of laughing. 

What’s a random fact about yourself?
I reach 5 feet tall at 8 years old and 6 feet tall at 14. 

Check out our press release to learn more about Jessica's promotion and how she did it!  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment